Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Law Of Attraction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  

opticalparadox
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: The Law Of Attraction Reply with quote

I have been experimenting with the theory you can manifest reality via your own thoughts / beliefs. Whilst trying to get to sleep, I recently thought ‘Mmmm, could do with another project to work on, haven’t heard from client A for a while’ and the following day, to my utter suprise, I received a new brief from them. This appeared more than mere coincidence. It’s almost as if you open a door in your mind to allow something to occur. It’s like a calm acceptance, frustration just seems to keep you locked experiencing the same situation without the possibility of change.

I particularly enjoyed listening to http://www.stevepavlina.com/podcasts/Pavlina-016-The-True-Nature-of-Reality.mp3 - Steve Pavlina: The True Nature Of Reality - He seems to use the idea of a computer game to alter his perception of the nature of reality, imaging that he is the central character and that everyone else existing is of his own creation, as if they are a part of himself. They can appear or disappear as and when he requires them and he has infinite power to mould his environment. Kinda reminded me of the matrix…

Boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That’s impossible. Instead… only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Boy: Then you’ll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

I have been attempting to attract more £s into my life, partly as an practical experiment. Not that I am particularly materialistic but would benefit from the freedom it brings. I have been attempting to believe / visualise a bout of money heading my way, maybe not tomorrow but at some point in the near future. Anyway, out of interest I have won the lottery 4 times over the past month or so. I only entered occasionally in the past but have never won before. Okay, it’s only 3 x £7 and 1 £44 but it encourages me to continue experimenting. Apparently, if you entertain doubts and sceptism, you hinder the process, sending out conflicting thoughts into the universe, giving you mixed results. Must be amazing to be able to remain focussed on your desires, without conflicting thoughts or doubt, to the extent that you can manifest reality in the universe. As the author says, ‘it’s definitely a challenge’ to alter your consciousness to that level.

Complete notes here.... http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/09/stevepavlinacom-podcast-016-the-true-nature-of-reality/
Optical Paradox: design solutions - web design leeds, web design harrogate, web design barnsley | Artistic Directory & Forum - uk art directory, online portfolios, artists resources | Epiphany: Open your mind, Evolve as a human being
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : miscellaneous All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: