Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  

opticalparadox
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars Reply with quote

Just relaying what I read on a recent forum, obviously I cannot possibly agree with the comments about women, although the statements about men seem fair enough >> Wink

Women's English

Yes = No

No = Yes

Maybe = No

I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.

We need = I want

It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.

Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.

We need to talk = I need to complain

Sure... go ahead = I don't want you to.

I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!

You're ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.

You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.

This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.

I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....

Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!

I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.

Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.

How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like.

I'll be ready in a minute. = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.

Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.

You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.

Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead.]

Was that the baby?= Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep.

I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.

The same old thing = Nothing

Nothing = Everything

Everything = My PMS is acting up

Nothing, really = It's just that you're such an a'sshole

Men's English

"I'm hungry." = I'm hungry.

"I'm sleepy." = I'm sleepy.

"I'm tired." = I'm tired.

"Do you want to go to a movie?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

"Can I take you out to dinner?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

"Can I call you sometime?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

"May I have this dance?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you.

"Nice dress!" = Nice cleavage!

"You look tense, let me give you a massage." = I want to fondle you.

"What's wrong?" = What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?

"What's wrong?" = I guess sex tonight is out of the question.

"I'm bored." = Do you want to have sex?

"I love you." = Let's have sex now.

"I love you, too." = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!

"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair." = I liked it better before.

"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair." = 50 and it doesn't look that much different!

"Let's talk." = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me.

"Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.

(while shopping) "I like that one better." = Pick any damn dress and let's go home!
Optical Paradox: design solutions - web design leeds, web design harrogate, web design barnsley | Artistic Directory & Forum - uk art directory, online portfolios, artists resources | Epiphany: Open your mind, Evolve as a human being

opticalparadox
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently a "Husband Shopping Centre" opened in London, where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; If you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return.

A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre to find some husbands...

First floor

The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids. "The women read the sign and said, Well that's better than not having a job, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.

Second floor

The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are
extremely good looking." Hmmm, said the ladies. But, I wonder what's further up?

Third floor

This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework." Wow! Said the women. Very tempting, BUT, there's more further up! And up they went.

Fourth floor

This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak." Oh, mercy me. But just think! What must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor

The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please.
Optical Paradox: design solutions - web design leeds, web design harrogate, web design barnsley | Artistic Directory & Forum - uk art directory, online portfolios, artists resources | Epiphany: Open your mind, Evolve as a human being

opticalparadox
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A French teacher was explaining to her class that in French, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine. "house" is feminine-"la maison." "Pencil" is masculine-"le crayon."

A student asked, "What gender is 'computer'?" Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups - male and female - and asked them to decide for themselves whether "computer" should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for their recommendation.

The men's group decided that "computer" should definitely be of the feminine gender ("la computer"), because:

1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic; 2. The native language they use to Communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else; 3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later review; and 4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your salary on accessories for it.

The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be masculine ("le computer") because:

1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on; 2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves; 3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and 4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have got a better model.

The women won.

RMCrookes
Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I beginning to detect a theme going on here?

Post 1 - all true
Post 2 - true
Post 3 - no comment
http://www.zazzle.co.uk/rwcrux
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : miscellaneous All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: