Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evolve As A Human Being

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  

opticalparadox
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Evolve As A Human Being Reply with quote

Recently, energy has gone into developing my weblog, which is based upon spiritual books / new age theories etc. I have added an image header and am thinking of rotating images in the brain (as an animated gif). Go to >> http://www.evolveasahumanbeing.co.uk and click on weblog. I have also experimented using www.feed2podcast.com, it's great. It changes your weblog into a computerised voice podcast. You can listen to mine by clicking on the podcast link.

A colleague asked if I was related to Hal from '2001 A Space Odyssey' and naturally I replied, "He's my cousin, my real name is Cybertron4000!" Strangely enough, it may teach me to write english more effectively, as its interesting to hear a machine reading purely according to commas etc. May have to remove the question marks though! If anyone wants to discuss the topics raised, feel free to add a comment on the weblog itself. If you want to exchange blogroll or website links with the epiphany site, contact me via info at evolveasahumanbeing.co.uk -
Optical Paradox: design solutions - web design leeds, web design harrogate, web design barnsley | Artistic Directory & Forum - uk art directory, online portfolios, artists resources | Epiphany: Open your mind, Evolve as a human being
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : miscellaneous All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: