Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Actively seeking moderators

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : general discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

opticalparadox
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Actively seeking moderators Reply with quote

This is just an appeal for moderators for any of the remaining sections within the ad forum. Even those that already have a moderator could include an additional person to promote discussion in that medium of art 'n' design.

As you know, I am attempting to build a friendly & supportive community so any contributions to past or present discussions, however small would be much appreciated. I have started several threads under graphic and web design as these are my areas of expertise but I ideally need the help of artists who can offer thoughts in other mediums of which I have little or no knowledge. Just send me a pm if you are interested in playing a more active role....
Optical Paradox: design solutions - web design leeds, web design harrogate, web design barnsley | Artistic Directory & Forum - uk art directory, online portfolios, artists resources | Epiphany: Open your mind, Evolve as a human being
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Artistic Directory Forum Index : general discussion All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: